Danielle’s LitJoy items-only crate for May arrived the other day and we wanted to share the bookish goodies that she received. The May theme was Academy for the Bookish and Bewitching. At this time, LitJoy is not accepting new subscribers for the months of June, July, and August. Individuals who are interested in receiving a box for those months can join the waitlist by clicking here. New subscribers can currently pre-order the September box here, which will then allow you to become monthly subscribers starting in October. The theme for September is Favorite Fictional Families.
In this month’s box, Danielle received:
1. Hogwarts Uniform bookmark
2. Ninth House inspired bookplates, designed by @nairafeather
3. Carry On inspired lunchbox
4. Vampire Academy inspired knee high socks
5. Raven Cycle puzzle, designed by @rosiethorns88
6. Twilight Trading Cards (Edward, Jacob, and Bella), designed by @niru.sky
7. Add-On: Beauxbatons Makeup Bag, designed by @maggie.rose.studio
If you received this box, then let us know your thoughts! Like last’s month box, Danielle also felt that the May box was mediocre. The featured items did not really fit her style. She did like the bookplates and cannot wait to place them inside her books. If you’d like to check out any of the artists, their Instagrams are linked next to the item that they designed.
(Danielle, Rachael, and Skyler)
P.S. Our team has grown! 🙂 Skyler, who Danielle met in college, has joined our blog. Check out our “About Us” page to meet her!