Rachael’s Fairyloot April box arrived last week. The April theme was Memories. If you’re considering subscribing to Fairyloot, they currently have a waitlist for extra boxes. Fairyloot will not be accepting new subscribers until October. The June theme is A Different Kind of Magic and July’s theme was just released today! July’s box will focus on Resilient Royals.
- Secret Book Volume III, designed by @noverantale
- A Throne of Glass inspired canvas tote bag, designed by @fantasticalfeminism
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone inspired washi tape, designed by @tillanddill
- Emoji book sticky tabs, created by the Fairyloot Team
- A Harry Potter inspired pin, designed by @thatslovelydearshop
- A The Beautiful inspired pin banner, designed by @dustandpages
- The monthly tarot cards (Manon and Dorian from Throne of Glass), designed by @gabriella.bujdoso
The book that was included in this month’s box is Incendiary by Zoraida Córdova. It features an exclusive cover that is based off the original UK cover (Fairyloot’s is blue instead of red), red sprayed edges, and artwork under the dust jacket that was designed by @taratjah. Incendiary is also signed by the author and comes with an author letter. The book sounds like it will be an amazing tale of magic set in Spain.
If you got this box, what are your thoughts on it? Rachael really liked a majority of the box. The tote bag is very sturdy and will be very useful when buying more books from 2nd and Charles (our favorite bookstore!). She also really liked the Secret Book and the changes done to Incendiary. Rachael will be participating in both the photo challenge and the read-along next week. Check out our Instagram (@alwaysbookishlovers) for pictures and updates on her progress! The read-along runs from June 15-June 18. If you’d like to check out any of the artists who designed items in this box, their Instagram accounts are linked above.
(Danielle, Rachael, and Skyler)