Danielle’s DreamyBox arrived the other day and we wanted to share the bookish goodies that she received. The April theme was The Winner’s Curse. May’s theme is Return to the Capital (The Hunger Games). At this time, April and May boxes are still available for purchase. Click here to visit Dreamyandco’s website for more information.
The DreamyBox includes a bunch of a bookish items. Each box always comes with an enamel pin, a double-sided art print, 2 double-sided bookmarks (1 sturdy and 1 wooden) as well as 3-4 other items related to that month’s theme. Dreamyandco also has an online shop where you buy bookish items from their past boxes.
In this month’s box, Danielle received:
1. Double-sided art print, designed by @niru.sky (Kestrel and Arin) and @dreamyandco
2. Enamel pin, designed by @azura.arts
3. Pillow cover, designed by @dreamyandco
4. Notebook, designed by @dreamyandco
5. Double-sided sturdy bookmark, designed by @dreamyandco
6. Double-sided wooden bookmark, designed by @dreamyandco
7. Bite and Sting candle, designed by @flickthewick
If you got this box, then let us know your thoughts! Danielle really liked all the items that she received. She originally made a one-time purchase for April’s box, but is considering a monthly subscription. If you’d like to check out any of the artists, their Instagrams are linked next to the item that they designed.
(Danielle and Rachael)